To Do, Or Not To Do? Should a Christian dance, go to the movies, or play cards? What should he or she wear? What kind of music should be listened to? Can a child of God go out to lunch after church or mow their lawn on Sunday? How should a Christian decide whether or not to engage in certain ...
- 8:30am - 8:45am - Prayer Time (East Wing Classroom)
- 8:50am - 9:10am - Snack & Fellowship
- 9:15am - Early Worship Service and Sunday School Classes (all age groups)
- 10:45am - Worship Service and Adult Sunday School Classes
- 4:30-6:30pm - Sunday Night Live! - accountability groups, choir practice, Financial Peace University. Something for the entire family!
- 4:30-6:30pm - EDGE for middle and high school students
- 5:30 Ladies Prayer Time
- 6:30 - Ladies Bible Study
- Wednesday Mornings
- 9:30-11:30 - Ladies Bible Study
- 6:30 Center for Biblical Studies (CBS) Class
- Men's Bible Study - 2nd & 4th Saturdays 6:45-8:00am. Breakfast is provided.
These and various other ministries meet throughout the week. Please contact the church office for additional information.