A Broken-Hearted Church You know it when you see it and miss it when it’s not there. Have you ever been a part of a broken-hearted church? Like people, churches go through ups and downs. Seasons of heart felt compassion for the lost and a hatred for their sin. The two usually go together...
- 8:30am - 8:45am - Prayer Time (East Wing Classroom)
- 8:50am - 9:10am - Snack & Fellowship
- 9:15am - Early Worship Service and Sunday School Classes (all age groups)
- 10:45am - Worship Service and Adult Sunday School Classes
- 4:30-6:30pm - Sunday Night Live! - accountability groups, choir practice, Financial Peace University. Something for the entire family!
- 4:30-6:30pm - EDGE for middle and high school students
- 5:30 Ladies Prayer Time
- 6:30 - Ladies Bible Study
- Wednesday Mornings
- 9:30-11:30 - Ladies Bible Study
- 6:30 Center for Biblical Studies (CBS) Class
- Men's Bible Study - 2nd & 4th Saturdays 6:45-8:00am. Breakfast is provided.
These and various other ministries meet throughout the week. Please contact the church office for additional information.