Susannah Wesley (1669 – 1742) was the mother of 17 children (19 according to some sources). Her most famous children were John and Charles Wesley. John traveled extensively and was one of the most influential evangelists of the day. Charles became one of the most prolific hymn writers who...
- 8:30am - 8:45am - Prayer Time (East Wing Classroom)
- 8:50am - 9:10am - Snack & Fellowship
- 9:15am - Early Worship Service and Sunday School Classes (all age groups)
- 10:45am - Worship Service and Adult Sunday School Classes
- 4:30-6:30pm - Sunday Night Live! - accountability groups, choir practice, Financial Peace University. Something for the entire family!
- 4:30-6:30pm - EDGE for middle and high school students
- 5:30 Ladies Prayer Time
- 6:30 - Ladies Bible Study
- Wednesday Mornings
- 9:30-11:30 - Ladies Bible Study
- 6:30 Center for Biblical Studies (CBS) Class
- Men's Bible Study - 2nd & 4th Saturdays 6:45-8:00am. Breakfast is provided.
These and various other ministries meet throughout the week. Please contact the church office for additional information.