Proverbs 31:26 - “She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.”
The Women’s Ministry of Tega Cay Baptist Church exists to glorify and worship God by bringing women into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and to provide opportunities for them to grow together spiritually, work together physically, and to fellowship and encourage one another.
We are committed to teaching the truths from God’s word and sharing the good news of Jesus with the ladies of all ages in the Tega Cay, Fort Mill, and Charlotte area.
Our desire is to provide a safe environment for women of all ages and stages in their faith journey to go deeper in their relationship with God and with others. We pray you will take advantage of the opportunities we offer throughout the year to develop these relationships.
What you can expect when you participate in a Women’s Ministry activity:
- To be included (you belong here)
- To be protected (this is a safe place)
- To receive grace (no one here is perfect)
- To be encouraged (By God’s Word and God’s family)
- To be instructed in wise living (God’s Word is our lifeline)
- To be mentored, nurtured, and nourished in love (older and younger women together)
We invite you to attend one of our monthly events; please be on the lookout for new events posted on our page monthly.
Women’s Ministry Team:
Heather Stake (Ministry Leader)