Key Resource: www.answersingenesis.org
Exalt His name in worship. Equip His younger children for spiritual growth. EngageFamilies to grow spiritually together and to reach their world for Jesus.
Sunday School @ 9:15am
- Nursery (0-24 months) & Preschool (2-5 year olds) meet in the Children's Building located behind the Auditorium
- Kindergarten - 5th grade meets in Children's Building closest to the house
- Curriculum for preschool and elementary children:
- Preschoolers learn from Group's Hands-On-Bible curriculum (uses fun gizmos and every day objects to teach Biblical truth)
- K-2nd graders and 3rd-5th graders learn from Answers in Genesis curriculum (an apologetics approach to teaching the Bible; helps the children learn how to defend their faith)
Nursery/childcare on Sunday Morning @ 10:45am
- Nursery (0-24 months) is offered in the Children's Building
- Preschool childcare is offered in Children's Building
CWX (10:45am) - Children's Worship Xperience
CWX is a worship service designed for kids K-5th grade to help transition them into the worship service with their family. The purpose of the CWX (Children’s Worship Xperience) is to glorify God by leading our children in exciting worship that brings them to a life changing commitment to Jesus lasting into eternity! CWX will not occur on the 5th Sunday in months that have 5 weeks, we do congregational Lord supper those Sundays.
- These quarterly events (Summer, Fall, Winter & Spring) are designed for children of all ages as outreach events to the community. For more info contact Pastor Matt.
COME JOIN US!